Leaves & Flowers
Does your tree have these leaf and flower problems:
- Is your tree losing its leaves?
- Are there insects on the leaves?
- Do the leaves have holes or are they turning brown?
- Does the tree have fewer leaves than in years past?
- Are there fewer flowers or none at all?
If so, you could have insect or disease problems with your tree. A healthy tree or shrub can better fend off pests and diseases, so our arborists will assess the tree's health, determine if there is an infestation and recommend the most effective and environmentally-sensitive treatment for your problems.
Among the tools we use to restore your tree's health are state-of-the-art natural pest controls and dormant oils.
Click here to request a consultation about your tree's leaves and flowers.